Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. 1. Design, develop and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its effective processes, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting) 2. Make necessary adjustments and recommendations on the hiring process and on-boarding process to remain connected to current trends.
3. Identify and develop a mechanism to gather and maintain new technical recruitment sources that the entire recruitment team can utilize. 4. Provide leadership and direction to the recruitment team, including employee performance development.
5. Develop, track and report individual recruiter metrics (e.g time to fill opening and cost per hire) 6. Review current and new source recruitment sources and implement new options to meet organizational hiring needs in a timely manner. 7.
Remain a focus on - best hire practices- and make modifications to recruitment team as required. 8. Builds and maintains quality relationships with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies. 9.
Reviews current trends and internal practices and makes recommendations on strengthening employer brand. 10. Coordinates with department managers to forecast future hiring needs to meet client demands. 11.
Build the company s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners. 12. Remain current on all labor laws affecting hiring and/or employment and communicate recruiters and managers about changes in regulations. 13.
Coordinate and participate as a recruitment team in job fairs and career events. 14. Participate in weekly / monthly HR or leadership meetings as requested and keep staff and locations updated on upcoming challenges, if any. 15.
Other duties may be assigned. Allocation of Duties:
- Provide strong leadership/coaching/training guidance to recruiter staff. 50 - Manage recruitment staff to meet established key performance/hiring metrics. 20 - Ensure qualified candidates are delivered, in a timely manner.
15 - Provide metrics reporting, timesheets, and departmental reports as requested by manager. 05 - Maintain connected to outside recruiting sources and new future recruitment sources. 05 - Provide other duties and projects as assigned by the company and/or HR Head. 05 Competencies: To perform the job successfully, individuals will be required to demonstrate the following competencies: - Professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner Reacts well under pressure Treats others with respect / consideration regardless of their status, position, or location Accepts responsibility and accountability for own actions and the actions of subordinates.
Follows through on commitments. - Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner Gathers and analyzes information skillfully Develops alternative solutions Works well in group problem solving situations Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. - Written / Oral Communication - Writes clearly / informatively Varies writing style to meet needs Presents numerical data effectively. Speaks clearly and listens to get clarification.
- Planning/Organizing - Pioritizes and plans work activities Uses time efficiently Plans for and additional resources and / or new approaches to solve departmental challenges. Sets goals and objectives Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks Develops realistic and obtainable action plans. - Initiative - Undertakes self-development activities seeks increased responsibilities Ask for and offers help when needed. - Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming Maintains confidentiality Listens to others without interrupting.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities Uses time efficiently Plans for additional resources Sets goals and objectives Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks Develops realistic and measurable action plans. - Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions Exhibits sound and accurate judgment Supports and explains reasoning for decisions includes appropriate people in decision making process. Makes timely decisions. - Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles Measures self against standard of excellence Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities Exhibits objectivity and openness to others- views Gives and welcomes feedback Contributes to building a positive team spirit Puts success of team above own interests Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives Supports everyone s efforts to succeed. - Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations Responds promptly to internal / external customer needs Solicits customer feedback to improve service Responds to requests for service Responds to requests for departmental assistance Meets and is accountable for both individual and departmental commitments. - Ethics - Treats people with respect Keeps commitments Inspires the trust of others Works with integrity and with ethics Upholds organizational values. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, this individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. - Minimum 5 years of recruitment and leadership role experience in a multi subordinate role. - Strong Leadership skills, including the formal training on the basic knowledge of supervision - Education: Minimum Associates or Bachelor s Degree (or additional equivalent job experience) - Individual will be required to demonstrate the key competencies necessary to perform the job. - Excellent knowledge of the current and effective recruitment practices in delivering qualified candidates in a timely manner.
- Be a - result oriented- and capable of managing key metrics to delivery department performance goals. - Must be well spoken, organized, detailed-oriented, dependable and flexible. - Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and diffuse staff conflicts / challenges without removing responsibilities. - Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications in a business environment Additional Qualifications Desired: - Professional certifications related to Recruitment, HR management, and proven leadership skills.
Salary offered - 7-15 LPA