Designs forms and screens for SAP modules using tools such as SAPscript, SmartForms, Screen Painter BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exit, Screen Exit, ALV Reports, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, RFC, ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI, and BADI
2. Responsible for interface Applications using BDCs, LSMW, RFCs etc.
3. Designs, develops, codes, and tests complex programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language.
4. Creates specialized reports for SAP modules using ABAP programming languages.
5. Debugs and corrects SAP module problems by using ABAP programming language to implement OSS notes.
6. Modifies system screens to provide default values and eliminate unnecessary fields using transaction variants.
7. Interfaces with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify customer solutions.
8. Assists in defining technical requirements for ongoing systems maintenance and future functionality to meet district requirements and improve system efficiency.
9. Develops technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object development and testing.