Finance and Accounting Process works on accounting processes from regions including America, Europe, Africa and Asia. The team has an active participation in the corporate drive for process standardization and enhancements, which has resulted in higher efficiencies, uniformity of accounting practices and quality & consistent management reporting.
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
- New hire global training for all migrations, back fills & movements within businesses across FNA OTC & Collections at all sites (PNQ, MAA, CGD & MNL)
- TNI (Training Need Identification)- Identify comprehensive training needs for BAU population based on tenure and levels (up to Manager level)
- Identify, create and roll out process for disseminating process updates to end users on a periodic basis (stakeholder feedback & process inefficiencies identified)
- Ensure updates are incorporated in training content accordingly
- Ensure training coverage for identified population in all 4 sites
- Ensure version changes are maintained for training materials of all processes
We are looking for
- Finance and Accounting process knowledge, especially OTC & Collections process knowledge 6 years relevant experience
- Strong & proven experience in training, learning and development function
- Master’s Degree in Finance is recommended but not required