WALK IN INTERVIEW!!! NIE Recruitment 2020: 64,000 Salary - Various Vacancy - Apply NowNIE Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (NIE) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MS/MD,M.A,MPH,PG Diploma,MBBS for the position of Project Scientist C. To Apply for the job posting from NIE, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: NIE
Post Name: Project Scientist C
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 64,000 (permonth )
Experience: 1 - 4 years
Education: MS/MD,M.A,MPH,PG Diploma,MBBS
Last Date: 11-02-2020
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply: 1. Bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
2. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment. No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
3. The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
4. Date of Walk-in Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview.
5. The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
6. Date of Walk in Interview: 11th February 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077.