Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 - Catering Manager Vacancy - Salary 50000 - Apply NowSports Authority of India Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Sports Authority of India) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BHM, Diploma for the position of Catering Manager. To Apply for the job posting from Sports Authority of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Sports Authority of India
Post Name: Catering Manager
No of Posts: 5
Salary: 30,000 - 50,000 (Per Month)
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Education: BHM, Diploma
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 30-09-2020
The candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for an interview at SAI Head Office at New Delhi through e-mail in 1:7 ratio based on the final marks secured in Degree or Graduation in Hotel Management / Catering Management from a recognised Institute/ University. No travelling allowance will be paid for attending the interview. SAI reserve the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason. DG SAI shall be the final authority in case of any dispute. Any litigation matters pertaining to employment at SAI shall be restricted to the jurisdiction of Delhi court.
How To Apply:
The candidate has to apply only online through the link https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Before registering/submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
i) Valid E-mail ID: The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. Self attested documents to be uploaded while submitting application online:
1) Certificate of Date of birth
2) Certificates of essential educational qualifications & experience.
3) Scanned copy of passport size colour photograph and signature.
4) Scanned copy of No Objection Certificate from their present employer, in case working in
Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Organizations on regular basis.
Last Date For Receipt Of Applications: The schedule for applying online is given below: -
(i) Date of opening of online registration - 03.00 PM on 16.09.2020
(ii) Closing date for submission of online application - 05.00 PM on 30.09.2020.
(iii) Link https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs
j) Candidates who are working in Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Organizations have to produce No Objection Certificate from their employer along with all original as well as photocopy of all the documents at the time of interview.
k) Last Date For Receipt Of Applications: Last date to submit the online application is 30.09.2020 till 5.00 PM.
1.Candidates should ascertain, before applying, that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions as stipulated in the advertisement. Candidates, who do not satisfy the eligibility conditions, will be liable to be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection.
2.Candidates should ascertain, before applying, that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions as stipulated in the advertisement. Candidates, who do not satisfy the eligibility conditions and (or) submitted any supporting document which found as not genuine at any stage shall be liable for disqualification.
3.Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for submission of application, to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the SAI website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
4.SAI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason
beyond the control of SAI.
5.Candidate who will be called for interview has to produce original as well as self attested photocopy of all the documents uploaded at the time of application, other relevant document at the time of interview along with signed copy of application submitted online, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
6. Decision of SAI in all matters regarding eligibility, selection and posting would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by SAI in this regard.
7. SAI reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any further notice/any reasons thereafter. The decision of the SAI will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue.
8. In case of any dispute, jurisdiction of Court will be at New Delhi only.
9. Please do visit your email account regularly for further updates.
10. Further notifications/corrigendum in this regard, if any, will be put up on SAI website only.
11. In case of any dispute, English version of the Employment notice will be treated as valid.
12. Decision of the SAI in all matters regarding eligibility, selection and posting would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by SAI in this regard.