About Toll Group
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport, or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Overall Purpose of the Job
The IT Risk Analyst role works in partnership with senior leadership including the IT Risk Manager to identify, analyse and
quantify IT risk, as well as support the design, development and implementation of the IT Risk Process at Toll. The role also
supports design, development and continuous improvement of the IT Business Continuity Plan and IT Disaster Recovery
Process across Toll Group, as key IT Risk inputs. The role will liaise with IT management, IT Programs, Group Risk,
Commercial and Legal teams, with relationships to be developed over time. The role includes the proactive identification and
capture of IT Risks in risk registers to provide visibility to and consideration by IT executive level management.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support in business and risk management of IT Risk and IT Disaster Recovery Planning for Toll Group.
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining an IT Risk methodology for Toll Group that ensures that IT Risks
and associated Controls are captured, prioritised and reported.
- Work with the IT Risk Manager to ensure that responsible teams across IT operate in line with the requirements of the
IT Risk Framework.
- Assist in the delivery of key inputs into the IT Risk Framework by responsible IT teams, including developing and
testing continuous improvement of the IT Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) Framework for IT services.
- Support in the management of external vendor engagements related to IT Risk and IT DRP development.
- Create, test, maintain and seek approval for DR Plans, as required by the service(s) customers and under the direction
of the IT Risk Manager
- Work with IT staff responsible for IT DR Plans to ensure that published IT DR Plans remain current and identify
opportunities for improvement.
- Confirm through engagement that personnel with specific DR responsibilities are adequately trained in those
- Plan, organise and report recovery test plans, review meetings, and requirements, in partnership with relevant IT
Managers, Project Managers and IT Service Operations.
Skills essential to the Job
- Analytical skills as a business or IT analyst with process orientation
- Basic ITIL experience in an enterprise environment across a broad application base
- Previous experience in BCP, DR & Risk processes highly regarded
- Experience in or exposure to a Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery / Risk role
- Good project management skills are required
- Able to apply an IT Risk operating model developed by senior leadership.
- Basic knowledge of industry best practices in BCP / DR / IT Risk.
- Knowledge of IT Service Catalogue.
- Ability to build relationships with business unit IT personnel.
- Ability to work within a large, complex organisation.
- Ability to maintain security and confidentiality over sensitive information.
- Be able to project a professional image at all times.
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide support to leadership in the assigned areas of expertise.
- Able to work proactively, with team members, vendors and Toll staff to achieve goals.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Able to relate to and respect differences of personnel at all levels in the organisation.
- Work to agreed timelines for delivery.
- Able to engage people.
HSC/VCE or equivalent
Tertiary/T.A.F.E. Degree in IT-related discipline highly regarded
IT Risk, BC and/or DR industry certification highly regarded