Candidate should be with 05 Years or graduate with more than 08 years of experience in Accounting & Finance area, most of them spent in the management of branches will be preferred
- Coordinate and review the work performed by the team in relation to the accounting of Foreign and domestic branches
- Prepare financial statements and produce schedules from the SAP system
- Produce error-free accounting reports every month
- Analyse financial information and summarize deviations
- Analyse accounting entries and get into root cause of unusual items
- Assist with tax reconciliations, computations and deferred tax workings
- Ability to manage internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Assist in Tax related compliance/assessments
- At least 8 years of experience in Accounting & Finance area, most of them spent in the management of branches will be preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to maintain accuracy of information and meet deadline with little supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, capable of handling several work-streams simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Hands-on experience with ERP system, SAP will be preferred
- EPC sector experience will be preferred
Perks and Benefits
Best as per standards
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Financial Statementssenior financial accounts executiveSenior Financial AccountantFinanceExternal AuditAuditingAccounting EntriesERP SystemExcelFINANCIAL ACCOUNTANTChartered AccountantEPCGeneral LedgerTaxationCa
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:ICWA (CMA), CA
Doctorate Not Required
Tecnimont Pvt. Ltd.
Tecnimont Pvt. Ltd., is a part of Maire-Tecnimont Group, Italy, and it is one of the few EPC companies in India with capability and experience in executing large projects on lumpsum turnkey basis in India and all over the globe. We are equipped with world-class design facilities at Mumbai and accredited with ISO 9001:2000 certification. We provide our employees excellent work environment encompassing international standards and offer exciting opportunities for learning and personal growth and to enable them to actualise their potentials. In line with our business expansion plan, we are expanding our group in Mumbai office. We need to induct following skilled and super motivated professionals in our Mumbai Office.
View Contact Details+
Tecnimont Pvt. Ltd.