Greetings from CrewCore CS
Immediate Job Vacancies for Medical Coding & Billing Fresher's
Work Location : OMR, Chennai
Responsibilities and Duties
- Extracting relevant information from patient records.
- Liaising with physicians and other parties to clarify information.
- Examining documents for missing information.
- Assigning CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM and ASA codes.
- Assigning APC and DRG codes.
- Ensuring documents are grammatically correct and free from typing errors.
- Performing chart audits.
- Advising and training physicians and staff on medical coding.
- Informing supervisor of issues with equipment and computer program.
- Ensuring compliance with medical coding policies and guidelines.
Anatomy And Physiology, Life science, Healthcare, BCA, BBA, Bsc, Msc, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Diploama, Medical Transcription, ITES, BPO
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Any Graduates Can Apply
- Bsc / Msc Any Major
- BE / B.Tech Any Major
- Weekend Off (5 Days work)
- Health Insurance
- Food Facility
- Travel Allowance
- Positive Bonus & Incentives
Job Applies :
- Telephonic Interview with HR Bhuvana
- Direct Walkin Interview (Mon to Fri) (11am to 2pm)
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹150,000.00 to ₹220,000.00 /year
- Diploma (Required)
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Within 7 days (Preferred)
- Address Proof (Preferred)
- Aadhar Card (Preferred)
- Passport (Preferred)