HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The key purpose of the role is to fulfill all administrative tasks related to manual and electronic order entry,
- Customer and pricing master data administration.
- Credit and debit note management.
- Invoicing, reporting.
- Claims management.
- Candidate with minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in customer service.
- Customer orientation, Proactive thinking.
- Cooperation and analytical skills to work together with customer service in the country.
- Fully conversant in SAP (or similar) customer service related transactions.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Able to make timely informed decisions
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: