Engineering Professional who is passionate about teaching hands-on concepts to students, help them apply what they learn, foster creativity and inculcate innovation in their learning approach thereby encouraging students to make and do it themselves. The person should be able to train and engage students meaningfully and should have a good grasp on the hands-on aspects of robotic concepts comprising of Science, Math, Robotics, Programming, Electronics and so on. The individual should have excellent communication skills, should be able to learn newer technologies and devise lesson plans to deliver in a short amount of time.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Conduct hands on activities/experiments on robotic technologies experiments /activities for the students coming at Junior Engineers.
- Learn newer technologies and keep abreast about the latest advancements in robotics.
- Help students develop analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Devise lesson plans/activity plans/projects/work sheets for the students.
- Devise competitions based on robotic concepts for engaging student community.
- Travel to Schools and other Institutions as and when required to provide sessions/demonstrations/events.
- To prepare weekly & monthly reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in any Technical/Science Stream having experience in Experiential education would be an added advantage.
- Work experience of minimum 1 Year (Academic or Non-Academic).
- Freshers having intense zeal and ability to be part of growing experiential education industry may also apply.
- Grasp on hands on robotic concepts.
· Experience of working on Robotics / Circuit boards, Coding & Programming, Virtual Reality, Scratch, 3D printing, Augmented Reality, Arduino Circuits and electrical project kits etc will be an added advantage.
- Passionate about teaching, learning and connecting with and inspiring others.
- Willingness to learn and teach new concepts/technologies to students.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English are mandatory. Candidates must have pleasing personality.
- Candidates must be committed to strengthening and enriching student learning through innovative teaching practices and should be able to simplify concepts as per the level / grade of students.
- Ability to meaningfully engage a group of people.
- Flexible with travelling to implement the program at various educational institutions.
NB: Polytechnic Diploma holders can be considered for Jr. Robotic Engineer profile (Salary scale may change)
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: ₹15,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)