Designation - Store Incharge
Responsibilities and Duties
- Co-Ordination with Production and other Department Regarding Materials
- Prepare documentation – quotation request, daily & weekly material receiving report, weekly procurement, daily & monthly report of consumables, materials status, and weekly report of store materials status.
- Vendor Development, Rate Compare & Continue Follow Up.
- Receiving & checking of company materials delivers duties to check the quality of items receiving, as per purchase order description and specification required.
- Check the Stocks before opening and closing of the store.
- To receive material from vendors.
- To maintain database of purchase entry, Inward, Material Issue, Monthly total consumption, Stock inventory.
- To maintain 5S of store.
- To be responsible for local transporation of material for company.
- To be responsible for small purchases/ on call etc.
- To reduce stock, store inventory.
Required Experience and Qualifications
1+ minimum experience
Interested & Eligible candidates Apply Today !
Contact -7028880222 . 9049237227 -
Send Resumes With Current CTC & Expected CTC
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹11,000.00 to ₹12,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Industrial Engineering