Mobile SDE II - iOS
In SharePoint, OneDrive and O365, we have a mission: empower people to access information and get their work done, at any time, on any device. The SharePoint/OneDrive team is looking for talented developers to enact this vision, while being part of the fastest growing business in Microsoft.
SharePoint Mobile team is innovating in the space of Content Collaboration on the Go. Be part of exciting journey of a next gen Mobile Content Collaboration platform. As millions of users continue making the leap to mobile, we empower them to be more responsive, get more done and connected from anywhere.
The SharePoint Mobile for iOS team is highly passionate about app quality, happy users, and certainly about iOS as a platform. Being a startup team, we take pride in focusing on fast paced ideate/create/learn cycle and measurable value growth through the experiences we build. We are a small, focused team working on a big product for a rapidly growing number of users.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. More than 4 - 8 Years of professional software development experience preferably Desktop, mobile or web applications.
2. 2+ years Swift & Objective-C and experience with iOS internals
3. Experience building an entire app from scratch and ideally a portfolio of apps featured in the App Store
4. You are truly passionate about software engineering, with a strong emphasis on coding
5. You can empathize with our end-users’ needs and help define their key experiences
6. You have a BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
7. Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
8. Ability to drive solutions to ambiguous, complicated problems
9. Strong communication and collaboration skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.