When everything's connected, how we connect is everything.. . and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Lead DevOps Engineer.
At TTEC, we help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC, a 50,000 employee, global customer experience pioneer, is opening a new information technology and data science center of excellence in Hyderabad where you'll have the opportunity to get in on the groundfloor of this expansion.
As a technologist, we know you're in high demand. And we know it's important you find the right fit for your future. Have ideas you want to contribute? We're listening. Looking for exposure to different clients, different technologies? It's what we do. Want to make an impact on the future? We're innovating every day. Teamwork key? You'll have the opportunity to work on global projects with a knowledge-thirsty, international team. Join our inclusive IT team and you'll help create meaningful employee experiences that drive memorable customer experiences.
As part of our Product Engineering organization, you will be a valuable member of our Humanify Product Engineering group as a Lead DevOps Engineer. You will work directly with the development team to support several TTEC Digital product projects.
What you'll be doin:
- Influence selection and adoption of latest DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines)
- Work as a dedicated DevOps Engineer for various product projects
- Streamline automation into all aspects of a software lifecycle
- Conduct and automate systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Implement automation tools and frameworks
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
What skills you will bring:
- 7 years of experience developing or supporting SaaS or PaaS products
- 3 years of hands on DevOps experience or equivalent software-engineering
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration
- Ability to use a wide variety of cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Strong experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- CI/CD pipeline automation (experience with Jenkins required)
- A working understanding of programming and script (bash/perl/python/js)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle (Agile/Scrum experience a plus).
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- Experience with IaaS using tools like Terraform or similar
- Excellent logic, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience deploying and managing Wildfly, Tomcat, Jetty, Apache or Nginx deployments a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to handle demands of a rapidly growing and changing workplace.
- Systems Engineering and Performance is a plus
- BS or MS in CS/IS or related degree or equivalent experience.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the India to successfully pass a background check including employment credentials, education, permanent and current address verification and if applicable, immigration and work permit documentation as a condition of employment. Depending on location and client program, a drug test may also be required as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. You will be asked to share with TTEC as well as its representatives, all such personal information that it may require to conduct such background verification and also agree to TTEC and its representatives collecting and storing such personal information and transferring the same, whether in India or abroad.
: India-Andhra Pradesh-Hyderabad
: Information Technology