IIT Bombay Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (IIT Bombay) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Part Time Medical Officer. To Apply for the job posting from IIT Bombay, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name:IIT Bombay
Post Name:Part Time Medical Officer
No of Posts:0
Salary:35,000 - 37,500 (permonth)
Selection Procedure:Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply:Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply in prescribed format along with copies of self attested certificates and other documents to the Incharge Hospital, CMO (SAG), IIT Bombay Hospital. The application form is available on the Institute's website http://www.iitb.ac.in. Application Last Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
FreshersLIVE wishes you all the best. Visit 'www.fresherslive.com' for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076
1) All posts are temporary and on consolidated salary.
2) No campus accommodation will be provided.
3) Candidates desirous to apply for more than one post need to give clear option in the application form for the post applied as in 1(a) / 1(b) / 2 or all three.
4) Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, salary, name and designation of the issuing authority along with their signature and stamp.
5) Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential Qualifications and Experience (if any) laid down in the Advertisement.
6) Application without photograph, signature and necessary certificates in support of their application shall be summarily rejected.
7) The Institute reserves the right to: (a) fill or not to fill any of the advertised positions (b) fill consequential vacancies arising from available wait-listed candidates.