Mission Software are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic and ambitious experienced programmer and team leader to work at our development studio in Ahmedabad. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing software company and develop web software and apps.
You will be working with our head of software in India and also staff in the UK using Skype and GoToMeeting. Experience on large systems of up to 150 concurrent users and 10000+ remote, occasional users, is preferred. We are a Microsoft partner and have standardised on Microsoft Visual Studio, DevExpress, SQL, .Net, ASPX, VSS, MVC and Android/iOS apps.
- Between 5 to 10 years programming experience.
- Bachelors /Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Experience of project, development - SCRUM and AGILE methodology.
- C#, .NET 4.0/4.5, ASP.Net, MS-SQL, UI development experience.
- WinForms, WCF, Entity Framework, Web API, DevExpress, jQuery/AJAX.
- Google and Bing mapping API experience useful
- Azure mapping API experience would be very useful.
- A complete understanding of SQL systems, tables, relational rules, Indices.
- A methodical approach to programming, program design, development and testing.
- Experience of encryption, web security and security standards, firewalls.
- Large scale (enterprise) win form client/server applications.
- Strong problem solving, logic, and analytical skills.
- Extremely good Excel, Word, HTML and other common office applications.
- Manage a small team of freshers, some projects and delivery of fully tested code.
- Take part in web meetings with our clients
- Analyse tasks given to you, plan and carry out your work professionally and thoroughly
- Test, debug, develop efficiently and meet job and project timelines
- Use our web helpdesk & tickets support system
- Help with solution design, and use our test and demo environments
- Test software fixes, deliver fixes and ensure client satisfaction & understanding
- Use our server systems, updates, new builds, security features, encryption
- Use a web chat app to provide support and assistance to users (occasionally)
- Creating user guides, help content, website content for your work.
- Be involved in reporting to the UK management team
You will be working full time at our office in Ahmedabad, you will use Skype and other web tools when talking to the UK team.
The work includes managing a small team of programmers, helpdesk tickets, discussing requirements, planning work based on level of urgency, testing software changes and updating our help systems and user guides with new features and fixes. Full training will be given on our software and the helpdesk systems.
The package is everything you would expect for an experienced role of this type. The successful candidate will receive regular reviews, benefits and pay rises directly in line with performance. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced developer to move their career to the next level.
- Must be 26+ years of age.
- Must be eligible to work full time.
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Excellent English; coding, reading and written.
- Excellent customer service and computer skills
Please submit your C.V. with full details of your experience, state why you feel you are ideal for this role and what you feel you can offer us. Please also state availability for web interviews. You must have the skills we have listed in the requirements section.
Salary and reviews are negotiable at interview. We constantly review and reward performance, so there is great scope to advance in our organisation and achieve better salary and benefits.
We include (fully paid) 20 days holiday per year and 10 Festival Holidays. You also get the 2nd and 4th Saturday off every month.
Free services include Coolers/Mocktails/Healthy snacks, Attractive Employee Engagement Activities, All Festival Celebrations, Farewell, Birthday Celebrations.
Expected Start Date: 1/8/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹80,000.00 - ₹140,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Joining bonus
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Our offices are fully sanitised by Regus Offices and we follow all COVID guidelines and rules.
- Web development: 6 years (Preferred)