Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Present in India since 1953, Thales is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and has operational offices and sites spread across Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune among others. Over 1800 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Digital Identity and Security markets.
- Write good quality code in a variety of languages ( Java, Go, Scala, Python)
- Maintain and update existing software (based on Hadoop and CentOS) and improve its performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings to discuss issues, tasks and brainstorm ideas
- Collaborate with other team members for the next software release. This can include writing of installation guides and release notes.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Post graduate or graduate in a computer discipline (e.g. M. Tech. / ME / B. Tech. / BE).
- Strong hands-on in at least one imperative programming language (e.g. Java, C, Go, Python, C++).
- Hands on in scala, spark is a plus.
- Knowledge around big data technologies.
- Passionate about software construction (e.g. public code repo, technical blogs).
- Appreciation of good software design (e.g. Unix Philosophy)
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!