We’re looking for an organised and driven Staff Accountant to join our growing team at our company. The Staff Accountant position will work closely with our other operations personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping. We’re an energetic company and are looking for a passionate individual to join our organisation and revitalize our record keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
- Analyse and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Oversee taxes and abide by govt. regulations.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Atleast 3 years accounting experience
- Expertise with QuickBooks
- Extensive knowledge of tally software
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Additional experience in Audit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹18,500.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
- Company Cab / Shuttle service