Sam’s club is a membership-based retail warehouse club owned and operated by Walmart. With more than 600 physical clubs across different geographic region in US, Sam’s Club chain serves more than 50 million US members and is rated among the top retailers in US.
You will work closely with Business team to understand the requirements, drive design, architecture and influence the choice of technology to deliver solution working closely with senior architects and leadership team.
Join our young, highly energetic and dynamic team, and take part in defining the new age e-commerce and in club shopping experience. You will also have challenging opportunities to cross-collaborate with inter-disciplinary product and engineering teams to solve some of the unique challenges in multi-channel shopping experience.
- As a member of the team you will be expected to code, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide.
- Collaborate with senior members of the team to gather requirements, participate in design discussion, code, test and deploy the products to production
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline with 2 to 6 years of core software product development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Hands on in developing web applications using REST, Messaging and SOA
- 2 or more years of experience with Java, Sprintboot
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms: Microsoft Azure, Google cloud or similar is a plus
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession to quality
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love writing and owning code and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making skills. You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.