- Provide end-to-end support to country risk on setup / maintenance of credit acquisition rules using CDE / RMA
- Participate in GC Agile Release Management – understand CI / CDE requirements, analyze impact, design solution, translate to rules setup, support testing & implementation
- Support sanity testing in blaze upgrade activities
- At least 5+ years of experience in system design & programming
- Strong logical thinking & analytical skill needed for understanding system flow
- Any exposure to credit initiation process & policy is added advantage
- Credit Cards / Personal Loans Experience is desirable
- Any Rule Engine Hands-on desirable
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IN
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.