The Job involves systematically translating medical terminology into unique and professional codes for medical personnel and insurance companies to understand and interpret in the course of carrying out their duties.
5 - 10 years
B.Pharma in Pharmacy,
Skills Required :
- Responsible for the coordination and management of coding for multiple clients.
- Supervise medical coding staff, QA and Team leads to ensure timely and accurate coding according to contractual requirements.
- Monitoring and assurance of timely and accurate coding of all accounts.
- Interacting with US Coding Managers, create project plan, new client onboarding plan, and roll out plan.
- Status reporting and timely communication on hiring, project status, QA Score, capacity and team productivity, resolving client questions/concerns and other duties as needed.
- Mentor coding staff to meet and improve QA score and productivity.
- Be a subject matter expert to guide team for accurate coding.
Aptitude Skills, Coding Skills, Typing Skills, CPC certification, communication skills, MS Office Suite,
Candidate Attributes :
- Bachelors with science major, Master preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of medical coding and QA experience in professional fee and/or facility coding (Surgical, ED, E&M, Urgent Care, Radiology).
- CPC or CCS Certified.
- Experience using Epic and 3M 360 will be plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in office applications Outlook; Skype; Word; Excel; etc.