- Achieving assigned Area wise sales target
- Support team to achieve monthly/quarterly/yearly target
- Achieve brand & product wise target
- Conduct activities and programs as per division strategy.
- Develop & mentor team for next level
- Ensuring areas stock availability of all products with all stockists of the area assigned
- Conduct customer/market development activities in discussion with the line managers.
- Development of distribution channel
- Meeting Super Stockist and Distributors
- Meeting Retailers, Farmers and organization related to cattle & poultry
- Taking Farmer Meet & Retailer Meet
- Stock Maintenance & Stock Clearance
Responsibilities and Duties
- Achieve division wise primary & secondary target for the area by guiding team members to achieve their territory wise targets
- Monitoring brand wise & value wise month on month sales progression
- Guide team to accurately forecast sales for all top stockiest by analyzing trends from stockiest statements of the area
- Driving team towards execution of business strategy by simplifying them in to tactical activities.
- Prepares sales plan for the month. Anticipate barriers and identify opportunities to overcome the deficit in target achievement
- Monitor team performance, identify gaps with divisions and help bridge the same.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- BSc/BPharma background
- Candidate must be a Graduate in Science / Pharma, though B Com with excellent Pharmatrack record can be considered.
- Around 1-3 years of prior successful sales experience in the Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Veterinary Industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Travel allowance
- Flexible work hours