Business Line: AC Department:
Shirwal, near Pune.
Reports to (position):
Wash coat Supervisor
Main responsibilities :
1) Working in daytime or in shift according the requirement.
2) Operate machinery effectively and conduct quality checks.
3) Comply with safety requirements and conduct self /area safety audit.
4) Use of safety PPE’s & operation instruction to produce wash coat.
5) Comply with all audit requirements as per Automotive Standards.
6) Conduct quality checks and machine process studies to ensure operations are within established standard.
7) Monitor the production status & act and find out/ solve the problem during process.
8) Respond to any abnormal issue (including safety, environment, heath, quality etc.) and inform supervisor on time.
9) Physical movement of raw material to WC area and finish product to other line when required.
10) Dosing of raw material into the reactor as per make up instruction.
11) Following the SOP & work instruction for the work assigned.
12) Carry out different test of WC preparation during the WC batch Processing.
13) Ensure correct calculation of process factor & material balance during & after batch completion.
14) Proactive approach to the 5S and TPM of the area.
15) Training of the new associate about safety & all operations.
16) Proper labelling of the product.
17) Achieving the mass balance of the department.
18) In case of any emergency and any incident, they have right to stop the process.
- Interfaces (main interfaces in & outside the organisation) : Logistic, PMS, Coating, Maintenance, Quality, Process, Lab, HR.
- Purpose of the job : Carry out the production and testing of wash coat on different shifts in Wash coat area.
- Strategic focus ( focus of the position over the next 1-3 years) : Improve the production performance from quality, efficiency and EHS.
Required profile (Describe the skills required to exercise this job)
Functional requirements (Education, years of experience in different areas, technical skills, …)
1. Diploma in Chem Engg or ITI with 0-2 years experience with any discipline.
2. Experience with the Chemical Process industry or with OEM Paint shop.
3. Basic computer literate in MS office and English skill.
4. Good planning and organizational skills.
Personal skills (Behavioural competencies)
1. Good communication skills and interactive capabilities
2. Team work spirit
8:30 AM ~ 5:00 PM
Transportation facility from Pune to Shirwal