Company- Indian Railway Mal Godam Shramik Sangh (INTUC)
Job Type- On Roll Job
Qualification- Minimum 12th Pass With Good Communication Skills
Salary- 18000/- To 25000/-
Location- All Over in India
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates.
2. Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
3. Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
4. Receive complaints and resolve problems.
5. Maintain timekeeping and personnel records.
6. Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
7. Prepare and submit performance reports.
8. Decide on reward and promotion based on performance.
9. Hire and train new employees.
10.Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
Experience 0 - 1 Years
Salary 2 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.
Industry Hotel / Restaurants /Travel / Airlines
Qualification Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc
Key Skills Hotel Management
Indian Railway Mal Godam Shramik Sangh (INTUC)
About Company The biggest and most important revenue source of the Government of India is the Ministry of Indian Railways. The main source of Indian Railways earnings is passenger fare and freight. Approximately, the Railways gets 29 paise from the passenger fares and 63 paise freight and receives 8 paise from other items in 1 rupee. Despite such good income from freight, the Indian government is not giving proper facilities to workers employed under railway track or factory. In Indian Railways, Malgodamo is still being seen as working as a bonded labor. To improve its deteriorating condition and to prevent hunger, nearly two decades ago, Sharmiko of Malgodamo established Indian Railway Mall Warehouse Workers Union at All India level, through which the attention of the Government of India could be brought to its problems. The Indian zonal warehouse was started in 1998 in the north of the railroad warehouse. The number of registrations of which is 3768. Mr. Arun Kumar Paswan, the first person to think about the author of the work of his founders and warehouse workers. Despite all this, the Government of India and the Ministry of Railways are adopting a policy of trash with these workers. The Warehousing Labor Union has to improve the bad situation of workers employed in the main Indian Railway Malgodomo, for which the Union has put some demands before the Government of India and the Ministry of Railways.
Contact Person Mr.Mandeeep Sharma
Address L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi
Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org