To be a highly organized, self-driven FEMALE professional able to recruit & build motivated high performing teams through the effective leadership & management of front end fashion consultants.
Further, to contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring & review of the business plan that maximizes sales at the store level.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive day to day HR Operations
- Manage Talent Acquisition & Manpower Cycle.
- Create effective MIS to measure employee productivity.
- Monitor & review key performance indicators.
- Manage Payroll
- Manage Compliance including PF & ESI.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLookups & pivot tables., * Experience in hiring & compliance. , * Able to priorities., * Solution orientated, decisive by nature.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Post Graduate / Bachelor’s degree in business management.
- 3+ years’ experience in similar profile.
PF, ESI & Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mangalore, Karnataka (Required)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Health insurance
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment