Senior Engineer or Assistant Manager- Projects - Taloja
Downstream Taloja FRP
Introduction about the Business_1
Hindalco Industries Limited, metals flagship company of the Aditya Birla Group, is the industry leader in aluminium and copper. With a consolidated turnover of US$17 billion, Hindalco is the world’s largest aluminium rolling company and one of Asia’s biggest producers of primary aluminium. Its state-of-art copper facility comprises a world-class copper smelter and a fertiliser plant along with a captive jetty. The copper smelter is one of the world’s largest custom smelters at a single location. Today, Hindalco ranks among the global aluminium majors as an integrated producer and a footprint in 13 countries outside India. The Birla Copper unit produces copper cathodes and continuous cast copper rods, along with other by-products, including gold, silver, and DAP fertilisers. It is also India’s largest private producer of gold. For more information, pls visit our website - www.hindalco.com
- To Study feasibility, Identification of new mechanicalprojects keeping in view Productivity, safety, energy & resources conservation. Estimating and budgeting cost of New Projects and freezeCapex plan for the financial year & get the approval of project plan from head office.
- Engages in small, medium and large mechanical systems for Hot/Cold Aluminium rolling Mills, Strip Processing Line and related applications.
- Initialization of New Projects,
- CapexProjects involve significant amount of tender document preparation, procurement of indigenous & imported equipment, coordination with external agencies, coordination with engineering team, strict cost control and engagement with customers and vendors for effective execution
- Identification, Assessment and development of new vendors
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress of project.
- Lead and manage project team to complete execution of allotted Capex Projects
- Serve as Single point contact (SPC) between Suppliers, third party executors, Consultant, Factory Production and Maintenance team
- Create and manage Project Schedules to successfully meet business objectives
- Manage the relationships with competitive vendors/ third party executors.
- Assist and support engineering team in executing Capex projects.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Project Monitoring and Cash Flow achievement-
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with all cross-functions to achieve approved cash flow of Capexthrough reviewing, follow up and engagement with suppliers.
- Monitor overall progress of projects against schedule, cost, quality and milestones reporting to management.
- Conduct PAT and validate the requirements document for final closing of the project.
B.E. / B.Tech - Mechanical
Indian Rupee (INR)
3 - 5 Years
DH - Projects
Last Date of Application
Dec 6, 2019, 6:29:00 PM