The Cloud Partner Technical Consultant will lead partners through Kronos implementation processes, standards and best practices to ensure timely delivery of environments and cloud standards. Collaborates with cross functional teams to ensure partners are successful implementing technical solutions in Kronos’ Private Cloud. Establishes and maintains partner implementation processes, documentation, security and integrity controls. Formulates and monitors policies, procedures and standards relating to partner activity within Kronos Cloud. Proposes and implements enhancements that will improve the partner experience.
- Deploy and support Partner led Workforce Central implementations in Kronos Private Cloud
- Provide Partner technical support for Workforce Central products
- Initiate support for partner led activities throughout the project lifecycle
- Effectively communicate and drive resolution on product issues to partners, customers and Kronos Global Support
- Deliver timely solutions to Partners while maintaining a high level of satisfaction
- Provide partners with technical requirements, best practices and KPC standards for product implementation or upgrade
- Lead partners through implementations ensuring all expected technical deliverables, policies and standards are met. Effectively negotiate product issues between customers, service, support, engineering as well as third party solution providers
- Utilize technical abilities to prioritize issues and respond appropriately to multiple customer situations
- Analyze customer configurations and think outside of the box to resolve and/or workaround issues
- Provide significant transfer of Kronos product knowledge to partners and customers
- Implement Kronos' Best Practices
- Administer application access controls and reporting for Staff Augmentation resources
Strong technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Kronos Workforce Central suite (Core, WFAN, EA, Mobile) v7+ technical implementation, upgrade and troubleshooting experience (general configuration/functional knowledge a plus)
- Configuration, administration and maintenance experience of SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- Sound knowledge on Windows 2012/ Windows 2012 OS administration, setup and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in a Hosting, SaaS or Cloud environment
- Network and Load Balancing troubleshooting experience
- Implementing Web / Application n-tier Server Architecture
- Citrix Experience
- SAML 2.0 and LDAP authentication implementation experience
- Outstanding consulting, presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated track record delivering quality, on-time technology and business solutions to a diverse customer base
- Deliver timely solutions to partners while maintaining high level of partner/customer satisfaction
- Work individually and with a team to solve technical problems while proactively communicating status at all levels
- Collaborate with partners and customers with strong initiative, follow up holding others accountable for deliverables
Flexible working hours to support international time zones.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.