Marvell is empowering the global data economy. Whether at the network core or edge, our leadership technologies make it possible for the world’s data to be processed, moved, stored and secured faster and more reliably. With leading intellectual property and deep system-level knowledge, Marvell's infrastructure semiconductor solutions are transforming the 5G, cloud computing, enterprise and automotive markets of tomorrow.
At Marvell, you’ll see your ideas put to work, share in the success of our company, and achieve a healthy life-work balance in a strong culture of corporate citizenship and global semiconductor leadership. If you are ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy where you work, apply now for the position detailed below.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities at our Bangalore office, as well as oversee sites in Pune and Hyderabad (managed by local facility coordinator). This position will be responsible for preserving the good condition of the infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning. The ideal candidate will be well-organized, a great leader, able to oversee multiple sites while being able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodations are problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Lead & influence local service strategies: staffing approach, vendor rationalization.
- Provide input on in country strategies, vendors, business models, vendor reviews, benchmarking, initiatives, tools, policies and standards.
- Conduct on-going audits of all aspects of facilities operations.
- Apply expert knowledge and understanding of all inter dependencies between business and functional requirements.
- Ability to lead and organize cross-functional teams
- Leverage internal resources and vendor resources in country to maximize efficiency in delivering on objectives.
- Provide leadership in managing delivery of Facilities objectives, streamlining internal processes and reducing operation expenses while improving the service delivery at the local level.
- Conduct business reviews with service providers.
- Build relationships and channels of communications to influence key facilities decisions in country.
- Ensure space and operational planning and management.
- Develop accurate and attainable in country capital and operating expense forecasts.
- Develop and establish fiscal year objectives and targets for facilities management & security.
- Build a strong community around GFM to help drive improvements in country.
- Use knowledge of facility management & security strategies to proactively anticipate needs based on industry trends.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise/Manage all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Candidate must have a minimum of thirteen plus years’ of experience in facility management in reputed Multinational companies.
- Minimum education qualification- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have managed facilities and administration for multiple locations within India.
- Ability to influence through leadership, Strong & Excellent written/verbal/numeric communication, experience with managing virtual teams, track record of delivering a strategic plan, possessing expertise in procurement, organizational agility & resource management skills.
- Candidate must possess previous experience in a strategic leadership role within a Facilities/Workplace Management environment. Qualifications that include designations such as Certified Facility Manager, Professional Facility Manager or others are a plus.
- Ability to summarize the detailed financial impacts of various solutions for a variety of topics. Ability to “talk to the numbers” with ease and not continually referring to documents.
- Proven ability and Experience in creating, implementing and managing facilities processes.
- Experience in building teams that produce effective results.
- Clear understanding of strategic planning, management and leadership.
- Ability to manage controversial/complex situations, client negotiations or influences and persuades senior management.
- Capable of presenting, organizing and conveying complex problems or issues within and across other functions.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of cross-functional facility management systems.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.