Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for IT Audit? Are you at your best when supporting others? We are looking for someone like that to:
- Perform the Design Effectiveness (DE) and Operating Effectiveness (OE) testing as per the defined Testing Approach
- Address and clear any review points raised through Quality Assurance (QA) review in a timely manner
- Escalate any potential testing issues / exceptions to appropriate teams
- Inform Control Owners, onshore Process Owners and Operational Risk Control
- Maintain the Issue Logs, ensuring they are kept up-to-date and detailed
- Provide timely updates to the testing status tracker and ensuring all QA review points are closed out quickly
- Participate in weekly/monthly progress meetings with control owners and contribute to discussions around control issues and fails
- Perform testing of remediated controls and escalate any potential issues immediately
- Contribute to the status reporting in a timely manner
- Share and maintain knowledge
The Controls Assurance program is part of Group Functions and independently tests and provides assurance over our firm's controls addressing our major risks.
You will be working in the global Controls Assurance team in Pune. Our role is to perform IT controls testing for SOX and non-SOX testing elements of the Controls Assurance Program. You will work with regular engagement with UBS process owners in a variety of UBS global offices
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- university degree or equivalent qualification (preferably IT or similar)
- ideally 5+ years of experience in IT audit, IT risk, IT application controls or internal control areas (preferably within the financial industry or professional services firms)
- suitable professional qualification such as CISA, CISSP although not necessarily a prerequisite for this role
- strong in planning and record keeping
- strong at analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills - good at people skills and the ability to work in a diverse team and get on with people who you are reviewing/testing
- good at enabling effective interaction with key stakeholders – tenacity and diplomacy
- having excellent closure skills
- result-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
- known for hitting deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.