The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Product Owner
- Within the scope of each pillar, to assist IT management in co-ordinating resource, budgets and plans and formulating the development roadmap, enhancements scheduling and operational readiness for the launch of new features on our digital channels
- Partnering with technology to optimise the delivery of multiple projects, seeking efficiency and requirements convergence and contributing to the formalisation and communication of common working methods, connecting business and technology stakeholders to secure collective buy-in
- Being aware of the competitor and market situation for GLCM and/or GTRF in relevant geographies, in order to allow HSBC to constantly improve our services and functionality
- Gathering and validating client and business requirements for continuous improvement of digital channels, guiding requesting business lines to optimise delivery
- Managing stakeholder engagement and co-ordination with other businesses and functions for new channel rollouts
- Supporting channel compliance by consulting with legal and regulatory compliance, FCC risk stewards, to guide developments appropriately
- May involve some direct contact with customers via Sales/Business Development or Client Integration colleagues
BS or MS degree or MBA degree or equivalent
Domain understanding of basic Foreign Exchange offerings eg. Cash / TOM / Spot / Forwards etc
A proven track record of delivering projects on time, on scope and on specifications; including prioritization and requirements alignment across competing demand as a product owner
Knowledge and interest in new ways for clients to use digital products (mobile, internet, third-party providers) and the supporting technologies (User Interface, API)
Experience working with an on- and off-shore team, with strong stakeholder management evidenced in an international environment
Good knowledge of SCRUM methodology and software development cycle
Exposure to the open banking channels
For Information Services and Transaction Services role, familiarity is expected with corporate banking key products (including payments, liquidity management, Trade & Receivables finance, FX) and commercial / corporate clients requirements (treasury departments, user control and departmental segregation of duty, reporting needs)
For the Shared Services specialist role, experience with core platform features such as product enablement / commercialization, entitlements, authentication / single-sign on technology
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
**Issued By HSBC Software Development Centre***