20+ brands catering to 50+ disease areas! The team of Novartis specialists within Insights & Analytics are on a data and digital transformation journey, leveraging analytics to generate actionable insights for Novartis medicines impacting more than 500 million patients worldwide. The team is poised to enable easier, faster and reliable decisions for Novartis divisions across the globe.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Create and deliver customer reports/analyses as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc.) and drive excellent customer service across Business Analytics
- Reporting Analytics : Periodic reporting of sales, promotional analysis
- Advanced Analytics: Deliver advanced analytical and statistical solutions for various projects related to promotion evaluation, multi-channel marketing (MCM) campaign design, return on investment (ROI) analysis, resource allocation, segmentation, targeting and other adhoc requests
- Support exploratory research to identify new areas of application of advanced analytics and enhanced decision-making support.
- Market Assessment: In-depth analysis of the therapy area and/or market using quantitative and qualitative data
- Deliver services through structured project management approach with appropriate documentation and communication throughout the delivery of services
- Create and maintain project documentation, quality control checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the service group
- Develop and maintain knowledge repositories that capture qualitative and quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of Novartis operating markets, etc.
- Participate in various knowledge sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of Hyderabad deliverables across the service group
- Comply with all internal functional operating procedures like time tracking, KPI tracking and reporting, and other internal systems and processes
- Comply with all Novartis operating procedures as per legal / IT / HR requirements
- Provide support for creating and delivering presentations and deliverables to visitors/senior management/leadership for wave 1and 2 of in country platform implementation
- Follow up on next action steps in alignment with TLs and GHs
- Showcase Best practice projects to customers
- Improve process efficiencies and support key initiatives to drive Improvement / Innovation in the Process (as assigned by the TL)
- Continuously identify opportunities for simplification
- Proactively support TL in operational & staffing processes, transition/onboarding within team wherever required.
- Support campus and lateral hiring drives, as required by TL
- Provide analytics support to Novartis internal customers (CPOs & Regional marketing and sales teams) on various high complexity analytical reports.
- Facilitate data enabled decision making for Novartis internal customers by providing and communicating qualitative and quantitative analytics.
Support PLS business in building practice by involving in various initiatives like knowledge sharing, on-boarding and training support, support team lead in all business related tasks / activities, building process documentation and knowledge repositories.
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences/Engineering.
- Experience 4-6 years in business analytics in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO
- Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment
- Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach
- Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment
- Should be customer service oriented
- Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that increase productivity.
- Technical skills -R/Python/SAS and Predictive Modelling, Regression, Statistics, Logical Reasoning.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind