Senior Analyst - Government & Public Services (GPS) – Communication Specialist
Looking for a communications specialist to work with the GPS M&C team for developing a variety of customized marketing content and supporting deliverables, including web content, social media content, brochures, capability decks, event invites and ensuring accuracy of distribution lists for communication purposes. Individuals in this role will work directly with the US and USI SMPs and leadership, working closely with multiple stakeholders within the GPS Marketing & Communications competency.
Required skills and professional experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience in developing content for online platforms, multiple channels of communications
- Strong oral and written communication skills and proficient in editorial capabilities.
- Intermediate/ Mastery level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of creative design concepts, with an emphasis on quickly developing high quality presentations for use in client-facing documents and presentations
- Good command over the language, strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with an emphasis on quickly developing high quality content for use in online communications
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal traits, including confidence to interact with personnel at all levels, responsiveness, flexibility, initiative, decision making, conflict resolution, and tact
- Good multi-channel editorial capabilities—web, mobile, and print
- Strong project management and coordination skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects at once
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Analyst in the GPS marketing team, you will provide communications support to GPS campaigns, activations, marketing communication for US & USI leadership. You should demonstrate strong business writing and presentation skills, be team-oriented, and have a proven ability to manage competing demands simultaneously.
Key job responsibilities include:
Marketing content strategy:
develop and execute
- Work with campaign managers, industry/sector teams, and the communications team to understand campaign needs, objectives, and scope to effectively develop relevant and innovative content
- Understand the digital marketing channels (web, social, email) and develop appropriate content for each
- Create high quality, impactful content in support of the overall marketing and communications plan, including internal toolkits, newsletters, digital and mobile channel copy (Deloitte.com, intranet, social media)
- Provide guidance on Search Engine Optimization using available tools and technologies
- Track the latest trends around channels, formats, and competitor activities around key issues to develop cutting-edge marketing content
- Have a strong grasp of content that is available and repurpose information resourcefully to improve turnaround time
- Build custom presentations as required to meet the needs of the stakeholders, and ensure all presentations are visually appealing and brand compliant
Drive service excellence
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communication stakeholders including the digital channels team, communications team, internal knowledge services team, and the analytics team to define campaign goals, disseminate content seamlessly across channels, assist with campaign launch, and measure campaign success
- Ensure compliance with legal and DTTL brand standards for marketing deliverables as appropriate
- Assist with team’s daily operations, and build strong relationships with all the stakeholders
build a high-performance team
- Drive collaboration and effective execution across the marketing team through knowledge sharing and identification of opportunities for team development
- Work with other team members, through effective project management and active knowledge development and sharing, to achieve common team goals[DA1]
enable impact measurement/continuous improvement
- Support overall marketing effectiveness measurement and ROI process
- Collate metrics and help create campaign impact reports
- Contribute to the success of the GPS Marketing team through regular participation in discussions and sharing of best practice
build relationships/coordinate with collaborating teams
- Share best practices with the broader marketing community as well as industry/sector teams
- Build relationships with the broader network e.g., Nerve Centers/Knowledge Program, Insights, Solutions, D.com, Social Media, as well as other marketing support teams residing in Hyderabad
The Government and Public Services (GPS) team provides solutions in support of market positioning and acquisition activities to maximize Deloitte’s revenue, relationships, and reputation in the Government marketplace. Strategic Marketing Planners (SMPs) are key marketing professionals in the Marketing and Communications team at Deloitte who convert business needs into powerful marketing strategies and impactful campaigns. The India team provides efficient, flexible, quality support to SMPs through innovative solutions that facilitate strategic decision making and works in collaboration with the US stakeholders in campaigns/activations, competitive intelligence support. Also, the team works closely with the US GPS channels under Client and Sales Excellence including Marketing and Communications, Information Management, Account Management, Competitive & Market Intelligence, Pursuits, and Strategy.
Location and timings:
- Post Graduate degree in Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or English preferred
- Work Location: Hyderabad
- Work Timings: 11am to 8pm
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US members firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
CBG_Marketing and CBG_Account Management
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.