Assistant Manager, Human Resources & Administration, Changsha
Chakan, Pune, Maharashtra
- Specializes and manages a technical function within human resources (HR). Serves as a technical specialist for the function.
- Is consulted extensively by associates and others with a high degree of reliance placed on individual's HR interpretations and advice.
- May leads complex HR projects domestically or globally.
- Plans and develops multiple HR projects with unique or controversial problems that have important effects on the organization.
- May work with subject matter experts, outside consultants and vendors, as required.
- Receives limited supervision or general direction, with strategic guidance from HR Directors/SVP.
- Involves creative, independent solutions that will be adopted by HR corporate-wide.
- As an individual contributor, conceives, plans and conducts consultation in areas of considerable scope and complexity.
- Provides work leadership and training for HR project team.
- May manage staff on a project basis.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.