We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Good planning, coordination & time management skills
- Quick learner and good team player
- High energy and positive attitude
- Good Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Good understanding of database concepts
- Analytical skills and designing/presentation skills should be good
1. 1st Round of Interview - virtual (Analytical, Quantitative, Verbal Ability)
2. Manager round of discussion ( Technical & HR) - Held in office.
Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
12,000.00 - 18,000.00 per month
Required Experience and Qualifications
Any Degree( Preferred )
Proficient in English( Preferred )
Skilora is a talent acquisition platform, helping companies to build the best team. Please be aware of fraud job offers asking for any kind of payments. Skilora would not be held responsible for any such kind of malpractices or jobs posted on the platform.