About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Wholesale International Operations (WIO) Group provides operational support through a target-operating-model of strategically located centers of excellence in the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe. WIO provides transaction processing support to various lines of business Commercial Capital, Corporate and Investment Banking, PVSI and Community Bank, Wells Fargo Securities, and support for the Wholesale International Program (WIP). Supported functions include payments, customer service, loan servicing, trade services, banknotes, foreign item processing, and regional middle office support for all securities trading. In addition, WIO provides shared services in the areas of operational risk, incident escalation and resolution tracking, Tax withholding services, and reconciliation.
About the Role
Performs processing of Trade transactions. You will closely work with other team members and with the Line of Business
Team Leader/Assistant Manager
1. Responsible for processing new collections, payments, returned collections, trade acceptances, financing collections
2. Processing of documentary and direct collections in accordance with Trade Service standards.
3. Performing Letter of Credit function by processing one or more of the following: account reconcilement; issuing and advising of letters of credit and amendments; negotiating of L/C documents
1. 0-2 year of trade services experience
2. Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
3. Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
4. Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
5. Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
7. Night shift Flexibility
8.University Degree in Commerce, Business or related discipline
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.