Who we are
Elephant in the Boardroom is a Melbourne based Digital Agency helping businesses navigate and achieve growth in today’s transformative digital landscape. We are nimble, we are unique, and we dance to a digital pulse. We understand what makes the world of technology move and we evolve with the beat – designing and creating effective solutions to meet your online objectives. So, whether you need a website with x-Factor, want your business visible on Google, or have identified a gap in the market for a mobile app or new software, we have the strategic and technical knowledge to help you achieve your business goals.
We are having branch offices in India and the USA .
Our Website - https://www.elephantintheboardroom.com.au/
We are looking for a Sr. Digital Marketing Executive who is dedicated to oversee the online marketing strategy for our clients He or she has to plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for our clients’ website(s).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Free Health Insurance
- Training & Learning scope
- Awesome work environment
- Paid holidays & Paid leaves
- Good work-life balance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000 to ₹40,000.00 /month
Negotiable according to the profile and experience of the candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹25,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /month
- Digital Marketing : 3 years (Preferred)