Your responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Ensure that required skills and capabilities for Novartis are existing in Novartis IT
- Co-Design capability development programs
- Drive workforce effectiveness and strategic workforce planning for IT
- Drive strategic workforce planning efforts and projects
- Develop and implement employee engagement strategy across IT with relation to workforce management
- Define and execute strategic workforce planning for IT and its associates on a regular basis
- Manage regular data collection and analyses around strategic workforce projects and initiatives
- Manage data related to strategic workforce management
- Support execution of IT talent/people strategy and deliver initiatives
- Manage IT role catalog and associated change management as well as governance meetings
- Analyze and recommend Make/Buy decisions on IT core roles
- Develop location decision criteria for internal IT roles factoring in business and IT service requirements and opportunities provided by 5 Novartis Global Service Centers (NGSC)
- Drive organizational change management in close partnership with IT leadership team
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with security and compliance policies and procedure within Workforce Development service scope
- University degree or relevant equivalent experience Business fluent in English (written and spoken)
- 10+ years of business and IT experience Complexity Moderate complexity, cross-functional, driving global initiatives and working with local and global P&O / HR organization Influence
- Global stakeholder engagement to plan, review, and deliver services at a global level,
- work with IT Leadership teams Total internals 0 Total externals Up to 5
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine
Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind