Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree / Diploma in Hotel Management
Employment Type: Full-time
Compensation: As per industry standards
Industry: Hospitality | Hotel Management
Positions available: 2
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Processes reservations via email, telephone, telex, cable, fax, central reservation systems referral and from the sales office, other hotel departments and travel agents.
2. Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
3. Determine room rates based on the selling strategies of the hotel.
4. Prepare letters of confirmation.
5. Communicate reservation information to the front desk.
6. Possess thorough knowledge of the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
7. Possess thorough knowledge of the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
8. Possess thorough knowledge of the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
9. Process cancellations and modifications and relay information promptly to the front desk.
10. Understand the hotel's policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
11. Process advance deposits on reservations.
12. Track future room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
13. Help develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts.
14. Prepare the expected arrival list for front office use.
15. Assist in preregistration activities when appropriate.
16. Monitor advance deposit requirements.
17. Handle daily correspondence, respond to inquires and make reservations as needed.
1. Good written and verbal communication. Fluency in English & Hindi.
2. Attention to details.
3. Extremely data-driven, formulate strategies based on numbers and ROI.
4. Experience and good working knowledge of MS Office