With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of PA, Record to Report
We require someone with deep understanding and experience in General Accounting.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to the General Accounting domain.
- Journal Entries Creation and Booking
- Month End Close Activities
- Manage the aligned process (as applicable) - General Accounting, Fixed assets, Intercompany, Reporting, Balance account reconciliations.
- Intercompany Accounting
- Bank and Investment Reconciliations
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Fixed Assets Reconciliations (FA Clearing & SL-GL)
- Identifying balancing items and their clearance
- Escheat Reconciliations
- Corporate Reporting
- Internal and External Audit
- SOX Compliance
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Freshers are eligible
- B.Com (H)/B.Com (P) (Only Regular graduation, no Distant Learning)
- CA firm experience not considered
- Relevant experience in reputed Captive/Outsourcing RTR Ops
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- MS Excel Knowledge, Pivot, VLOOKUP, Macros
- IT skills: ERP (PeopleSoft/SAP/Oracle/Workday Financial), MS Office
- Partner Management – Should have experience in managing, process owners and various
- Quality Lean/Process Improvement knowledge
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingJan 21, 2021, 10:56:29 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time