State Street Global Markets Technology is looking to hire a Clarity PPM functional expert as part of Global Markets technology. The role will be based out of Bangalore, reporting into Head GM Technology India.
Global Markets Technology is growing across Hyderabad and Bangalore with multiple technology teams across portfolios. This role is responsible for ensuring smooth functioning of organizational processes including hiring, staff engagement, workforce management, portfolio reporting closely working with group CAO function locally and Globally.
- Expert level understanding of the Clarity PPM tool.
- Jaspersoft report design.
- Intermediate SQL skills.
- GEL Scripting.
- Clarity PPM Workflow design and implementation.
- Design, plan and conduct Clarity PPM training sessions.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functionality in Clarity PPM.
- Facilitate leadership and technology forums with end – end ownership and accountability
- Typical Work shift ( 11 AM to 8 PM IST ).
About State Street Global Markets:
- Experience working in a financial services, and/or technology company (Desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or any other STEM field
- Master’s in Business Administration (Desired)
- Strong analytical background, with a keen inclination to solve problems. Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong communications skills , written and verbal. Very good presentation skills.
- Ability to focus on multiple, time-sensitive activities without compromising the quality of work
- Highly proactive person who demonstrates initiative and ownership and can work with little direction on complicated, sensitive assignments
- Experience working in a global team
At State Street, we partner with institutional investors all over the world to provide comprehensive financial services, including investment management, investment research and trading, and investment servicing. Through continual evolution it has become one of the world’s leading custodial banks.
State Street is a global financial institution with 36,000+ employees, having Offices in 29 countries serving more than 100 markets. We provide liquidity across 34 international markets, with approximately $3.64 trillion in lendable assets.
State Street Global Markets is the investment research and trading arm of State Street, provides specialized research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies to owners and managers of institutional assets.