State Coordinator- Meghalaya
Indian Social Responsibility Network (ISRN) is recruiting various positions for projects based in Nagaland and Meghalaya. Organizations want to hire someone who believes in creating impact at scale, changing lives, managing stakeholders including governments in the state and can be an excellent team player.
- Coordinate and liaison with government, local departments, influencers and other stakeholders at state level to improve the project efficiency. Build trust-based relationships with relevant block/district stakeholders in immunization and support DIO in leading effective review meetings
- Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation.
- Conduct regular periodic review meetings with state and district-level teams on project implementation.
- Organizing and facilitating Trainings to build capacity of staff, community, certain target groups in specific areas.
- Ensure all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output;
- Strategize for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks;
- Report weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the Local Consultants/ Project Team Leader.
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other report
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project.
- Undertaking such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature from time to time as may be required, in consultation with the organization.
- Position involves travel. Knowledge of the local language will be an asset.
- Good organizational, communication, linkage, negotiation, coordination and networking skills.
- Adept at multitasking and management
- Facilitating and organizing workshops, training meetings, seminars, workshops and campaigns etc.
- Self-motivated and ability to independently plan and work.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Project documentation, supervision, monitoring & evaluation.
- Strong data analytics and communication (written and verbal) skills
- A minimum qualification of a Master’s degree, preferably MSW/MPH or in any other relevant Social Science discipline.
- Mandatory minimum 5 years of relevant field level work experience in health sector
- Experience in immunization in the public sector including engaging with district and block officials on immunization challenges, monitoring session sites and capacity building of frontline health workers.
- Experience of working with any national health programme will be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of public health/immunization context in North East States
State Specific Position-Meghalaya
Urgent requirement, immediate joiners will be preferred. To know more about the project, visit our website: https://isrn.in/workwithus/
Eligible candidates interested in the position are requested to apply using the before 30th December 2021.
Application Deadline: 30/12/2021.
Job Type: Full-time