Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Ports/ Logistics/ Railways/ Highways/ Aviation/ Inland Waterways/ Multi-modal logistics - any other transportation sector
Proficient in MS Office, Understanding of Infrastructure sectors.
Should have experience in transaction advisory for PPP projects to Government authorities/agencies including project feasibility study, financial modeling & viability analysis, preparation of project reports /information memorandums, preparation of bid documents and bid evaluation. • Experience of working in consulting firms is desirable.
- Should have worked on assignments of the nature of advisory/consultancy services assignment covering advising Central/State Government including bodies controlled by them and/or or International Govt. authorities /Corporations and/or multilateral /bilateral lending agencies funding agencies) in infrastructure sector which shall include railways, urban transport ,industrial corridors ,roads/bridges ,airports, ports , ,logistics) involving financial
- feasibility /project appraisal , financial modeling ,project structuring ,PPP transaction services, financial planning for large projects.
- Ability to independently interact with MD/ Senior management of client,
- Broad understanding of commercial and financial aspects in Urban Transport (Specifically Metro/ High speed Rail)
- Overall acumen and knowledge of handling diverse aspects related to
- Financial structuring of large infra projects
- Know how of PPP, alternate financing methods that can be deployed for large infra projects
- Understanding of Multilateral investment procurement processes. Eg filing of Preliminary proposal report will be an added advantage
- Excellent report structuring and story boarding skills
- Ability to identify new business opportunities to increase penetration within the same client/same sector
In case interested, please share your resume along with following details:
Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
This is Consulting role for Government reforms and Infrastructure development projects.
Consulting experience is a must for this role.
Candidate should have worked on a Public Private Partnership Model and sound understanding of Airports or Logistics.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
September 28, 2020