- Implementing BPSS Corporate Compliance guidelines of monitoring and control of the personal dealing by taking into account the specificities and regulations applicable to the Territory.
- Ensuring all relevant external activities by employees reported,
- Implementing and ensuring gift and invitation policy
- Watch over sensitive employees framework
- Contributing to the definition and implementation of appropriate measures to manage reputational risk;
Managing the Professional Ethics (PE) related activities and controls
Ensuring deployment of a robust control framework
Performing controls on items related to regulatory requirements and analysing the results
Coordinate on Compliance related incidents and ensure appropriate action plans are put in place
- Organising and co-ordinating compliance-related awareness-raising and training actions;
- Keeping documentation and organizing training statistics
- New Compliance projects and initiatives.
General knowledge of Capital Markets, in particular of Securities Market.
Having prior Compliance, Audit, Inspection or Permanent Control experience will be a considerable plus.
Good at MS Office (Excel, PPT)
Attention to detail
Ability to interpret
Compliance related certifications – from recognized institutions