Currently we are looking for a HR Recruiter to join our HR team and lead full life-cycle recruitment strategy for our organization, from building talent pipelines and sourcing prospects to closing offers.
Overview of Roles & Responsibilities
- Source potential candidates from various Job portals( eg. Indeed, Naukri.com) & online channels (e.g. social media, professional platforms like LinkedIn )
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms and be responsible for end-to-end recruitment.
- Must have the capability to judge the candidates (Online/Offline) Recruitment.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events.
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs, responsible for onboard.
- Must have presentation skills, excellent communication, and convincing skills
Required Qualification & Skills
- Graduation in any Stream or MBA will be an added Advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Recruiter
- Good communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Good Hands on Experience in Sourcing profile from Job Portals.
Job Types: Full-time, Volunteer, Walk-In
Salary: ₹12,500.00 - ₹21,500.00 per month
Face Mask Compulsory
- Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)