Coordinator - Quality
Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
- To co-ordinate the implementation of quality systems.
- To support in maintenance of documents of all policies, procedures and work instructions.
- To ensure NABH awareness to the new recruits.
- To take up any other quality initiative as decided by the management.
- To help implementing NABH standards in the unit.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carryout data collection/support in data collection within department.
- To adhere the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient safety and staff safety rules.
- To perform any job / task as and when assigned by the superior & management.
- To plan and conduct internal quality audit as per the frequency decided.
- To follow up with minutes of management review meeting and initiate actions
- To co-ordinate with the HOD's for the clearance of non-conformity and ensure CA & PA are taken when necessary.
- To support in monitoring of committee’s performance.
- To update the documents as and when required.
- To support HOD’s in identifying quality monitors and data collection