We are looking for a Operations Executive who will drive new product initiatives, Sales and Operations through Furniture & Mattress segments for TheDecorBank Product Categories.
The PM will live and breathe the product and will need to understand the market and execute all the activities from sales and to operations. Should be a candidate who is both strategic and detail-oriented, has proven product management experience, and is equally comfortable working with all stakeholders. Environment is fast-paced, targets and results driven. Candidate will be sole responsible for P&L for category and should aim at bringing in the profitability to the company from Day 1.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Generate new product ideas, enhancements to an existing product by collating requests from both internal stakeholders and customers.
2. Assist in developing product strategy and roadmap for TheDecorBank products. The product roadmap is created by analyzing and prioritizing projects, determining the product design & development effort and negotiating the launch timeframes with development teams.
3. Find Vendors and Negotiate Pricing for all products in the category.
4. Co ordinate the execution and keep project management as priority as closing projects.
5. Define, track and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily /weekly /monthly data on various features performance and report key findings.
6. Be the first point of escalation for any product related problems/queries.
7. Evaluate new product opportunities for Company fit from audience and technology perspective. Analyze internal systems and recommend enhancements to improve productivity.
8. Create and maintain relevant product documentation for various internal processes.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
a) Entrepreneurial - get stuff done- attitude
b) Great communicator via writing, phone, video conference and in-person
c) Strong analytically & negotiation driven decision-making skills.
d) Is comfortable working extra and getting things done.- Dont worry we will incentivise for all the efforts
e) Is hungry for more deals and sales.
f) Has at least 2 years of product management experience
Flexible Leave Policy
Excellent Work Culture
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- Operations Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka (Preferred)