Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This role is a part of our ACBS – Testing Team. Develop core versions of software applications for sale to external clients. Identifies client purchasing requirements and technical specifications through Product Management and/or client representatives. Interacts with engineering groups to assist in design changes to equipment and/or software. Trains and communicates with clients on systems application.
What you will be doing
What you bring:
- Develops, maintains and upgrades manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Performs usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Provides internal quality assurance.
- Organizes and maintains the test script library.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that meets needs of client/business partner
- Knowledge of primary database engines with a demonstrated ability to write complex queries to be used for data validation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of object-oriented development tools, techniques and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language
- Knowledge of functions, features and components of existing and planned operating systems and applications
- Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
Knowledge of FIS’ products and services
Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization.
Knowledge of financial services industry.
Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios.
What we offer you
An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC
To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
Time to support charities and give back in your community
Valuable internal opportunities to showcase your talent on Fine Arts/Sports/Fitness etc