Job responsibilities of Freelancers for ISBM:
- Analysing the segments in the market and then identifying the potential target audience and reaching them with the right product.
- Maintaining daily MIS and sharing it with the concerned authority.
- Enquiry generation with the help of data/social networking platform/personal reference/digital marketing and whatsoever.
- Counsel and guide potential candidates and help them in selecting the appropriate course and program, admission procedure, payment procedure and career planning.
- Weekly submission of the necessary reports at designated local centres.
- Attending monthly review meetings and necessary training at the local designated centre.
- Promoting the company & its products at all social networking platforms on a daily and regular interval and submitting the reports of the same to the designated senior authority.
- Maintaining a professional and healthy relationship with all the enrolled and potential candidates.
Remuneration & Perks:
- Monthly income range # Rs 12000 - Rs 85000
- Quarterly incentive range # Rs 9000 - Rs 30000
- Detailed income slab will be provided at the final round of interview.
Requirement to be fulfilled:
- Must have a laptop/desktop with broadband connection/unlimited data pack in terms of dongle.
- A dedicated business phone or smartphone & a working number on which prospects can reach you.Phone should have the facility with unlimited data pack & talk time.
- Should have a valid gmail account.
- Should be well versed and proficient with all social networking platforms and also should possess a knowledge on digital marketing.
- A dedicated business card.
- A website/web page/profile that tells about you and your services, and includes a portfolio of your work, and testimonials.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹85,000.00 /month
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Required)