As the Assistant Finance Controller, you will be expected to engage as SME in various financial processes related AR/AP, Taxation, General Ledger Accounting, Statutory Audit etc. Work closely with all stakeholder in the group.
What you will be doing:
The professional will be responsible for:
Who we're looking for:
- Responsible for planning, directing and controlling finance operations like Accounts payable and Receivable.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Develop short and long term financial plans and projections.
- Ensure quality control over financials.
- Handle treasury reporting and working relation with Banks.
- Partnering in Cash flow forecast on a short term and medium term basis.
- Complete accounting responsibility: Revenue and expense on a monthly basis.
- Developed the risk management policy in compliance with the companies Act, 2013.
- Responsible for compliance processes for the organization including taxes, FEMA, Companies Act, RBI guidelines, etc.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for on-shore holding company reporting in IFRS basis, financial packages, and other informational reports/analysis.
- Responsible for Direct and Indirect tax compliances, like TDS, service tax, Vat, sales tax, corporate tax return.
- Transfer pricing matters.
- Income tax assessments.
- Statutory and Tax audit.
- Graduate or postgraduate & Post CA MUST + 10+year's experience (eCommerce domain is preferred).
- Desired Capabilities: MS Excel capabilities, Team player, Good presence of Mind, Leadership Experience
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Opportunity to work with India's 1 marketplace.
- Be a part of a young, smart and rapidly growing team.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
- Progressive Growth Path for Achievers.
- Excellent Working Environment, Great Culture & Global Exposure
At OLX Group we have a clear ambition – to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world's leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you've got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we'd love to empower you to be successful.
- OLX is a part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you'd like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.