ANDRITZ HYDRO Pvt. Ltd.
ANDRITZ Hydro is a global supplier of electromechanical systems and services ("from water-to-wire") for hydropower plants and one of the leaders in the world market for hydraulic power generation.
Job summary / Introduction
> To ensure quality and in time engineering, meeting overall requirements of project.
> Continuous improvement in engineering practices through standardization
> Development of team & function
Detailed job description
1. Electrical system design and sizing using ETAP for Load flow and short circuit calculations
2. Equipment sizing & optimization like Auxiliary transformers, DC system, DG set, earthing etc
3. Ensuring interfaces with cross functional team members to accelerate the engineering progress
4. Ensuring OTD w.r.t. design schedule; design planning & monitoring. "First time right"
5. Ensuring design of assigned packages meets guaranteed contractual parameters and cost;"design to cost".
6. Ensuring adherence of relevant standards, regulations, policies and procedures.
7. Review and ensure the design of system/ sub-system/ layouts/ equipments etc. of assigned
projects meeting project requirement.
B.E. (Electrical), 6-8 years of professional experience.
To motivate and lead a team designers to achieve given task
Knowledge & experience of Power
System and Electrical BoP equipment,
Layout Engineering, handling interfaces,
procurement, quality control, erection & commissioning aspects.
Good professional communication skill
Hands on experience and proficiency in ETAP tool.
Zeal to learn and share