As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 8+ years of experience in developing web based applications using Spring boot ,hibernate e.t.c
- 2+ years of hands on experience working on big data applications using spark with Java or scala
- Strong Programming skills - needs to be able to code, leverage APIs, and understand security, authentication and data structures.
- Should be able to lead an initiative independently
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills - desire to solve complex problems at scale
- Relevant Data Services expertise - Any Database, Big Data solutions(Hortonworks/Cloudera) and able to determine data storage needs.
- Ability to create/enhance data solutions enabling seamless delivery of data and is responsible for collecting, parsing, managing and analyzing large sets of data.
- Excellent documentation and communication skillsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.